2006-04-23

Continuando...

Holy crap!, I wrote a lot of nonsense stuff in last post, but I really didn´t say what I was intending to say.

How loser I am... You know, what a normal person would be doing in a bright, warm, blue-sky sunday afternoon? Playing with its kids (if you are unlucky to have any... ^^), taking a walk with your girlfriend (or boyfriend, it depends on your sexual preferences...), or hanging out with some fellas. All this would be what a NORMAL person would be doing. Even if you are a loser, you would be laying down on your sofa, drinking some beers and watching the damned sunday´s tv shows (including that boring sports shows...).

But hey, if you are a REALLY loser, a freak, a geek, an otaku (don´t know what it is? search the wikipedia or google it, you damn bastard lazy!), you will be sitted in front a screen with a keyboard, or writing some shit that no one will ever care about, or reading this same shit... ¬¬

Now you know why my life sucks!

Just for record: this damned blogger posted my first post twice! Oh, this really sucks, but, whatever, dude...

Nenhum comentário: